Tuesday 9 September 2014

Machine

The Machine

WALT: Show not tell

WALT: Use Strong Adjectives

Cling! - Clash! - Chop! - Pow!

I can feel the wind just brushing past my face. As I enter the room my feet pound on the ground like an elephant my sweat rushes off my face like a waterfall. I sense that what I walked into I can’t walk back out of I can see someone in the distance they say “come closer” as it echoes through the dark tall and dusty room so I thought to myself should I go closer but I decided to go closer but then he said “grab her” but it was too late to even think about running they had got me then they throw me into a hard metal machine and it started to warm up then they went off to go and have a coffee I was trying to think on how to get out of this torture device but then I thought if this is a closed glass machine then why am I still breathing but then I looked up and saw that they left the lid on so I climbed out of the tall slippery machine and I start to run and I said to myself  “that’s the last time I’m listening to a man in a dark corner again!”

WALT:use Paragraphs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.