Monday 4 August 2014

The Mysterious Key

MYSTERIOUS KEY
By SAMANTHA
WALT: Use correct speech
WALT: to show and not tell


As I open the box I see a key. I wonder what does it open. Then I see a letter so I read the letter. It says “This key will unlock great fortune” I close the letter. I start to back my bag I put the letter and the key also a map in my bag. As I set out for my adventure but first had a look in the box and at the bottom I saw a key hole and I look at the key and I saw that the keyhole is the same shape as the key I turned the key but befor I could read the warning that said “beware you might never come back” out of no where a portal sucked me in and the lid of the box shut and slid back under my bed it felt like I was falling 50 feet. I thought I was about to die but I was just about to hit the ground I then I was floating in mid air. Then I landed down with a thump then I see something in the distance it looked like a crack of light in the sky a voice says “I wouldn’t do that if I were you”
then it starts to fade away saying YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED


TO BE CONTINUED ........

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sammy
    That sounds interesting! I wonder what happens next? I wonder why you float in mid air, why? See ya later Sammy PS: That was awesome writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sammy, it's Saturday night in Switzerland, Uncle Toby is away until Tuesday, I think I'm going to be to scared to go to bed now!! Very cool story so far xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.