Thursday 31 July 2014

Samantha The Cyclist


Newspaper Reporter Jenny key

Samantha the Cyclist

“Samantha the Cyclist wins her first gold medal Samantha how does that feel?”

“Well jenny it fell so good to say that you know, all that hard work and training paid off as I rode past the finish line with no one in front of me just felt like a dream but as I try to wake up I start to realise it wasn’t a dream as I stand on the podium getting the gold shiny metal circle attached to a red white and blue ribbon erning New Zealand their 32nd Medal and the 12th gold!”

“Thank you Samantha” “That was Jenny Key’s update on the Commonwealth games back to the one news Studio

THE END

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sammy
    This is so cool. keep up the good work and it is very cool of you putting somebody else in the Report.
    Bye Bye
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.