Tuesday 15 April 2014

Main Star - Letter

Dear aunty Tracy,Uncle Toby,Liam and Lucy


A couple of weeks ago I got into the grey district swimming sport for 25m Breaststroke but I didn’t get into the west coast but any way things are going well in school in my digital class and what is so sad is that our motorbikes  got stolen with was so sad because we had the best weekend on them because we went out to a motorbike track and we are so sad but the best thing to do is to hope we can get more and have some more fun weekends and thanks for the sleep drops they are really helping and how are yous I hope it is warm over there it is starting to get cold over here and how is it over in switzerland and I have also got a girl guide camp at punakaiki and it is going to be awesome and we get to stay in tents and for two nights.

I will see you on skype  

5 comments:

  1. Nice letter Sam, good work.... Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    I like swimming too! Did you know once I got wiped out, has this ever happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    I like swimming too! Did you know once I got wiped out, has this ever happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sammy, I just popped on to see what you have been up to and spotted your letter! Sorry we didn't see it sooner! Your blog is really cool and I love that we can see what awesome work you are doing at School. We have just been looking at old photo's from all Liam and Lucy's birthdays and it made me miss You and Matty Sooooo much! I can't believe how fast you are all growing up! Liam has holidays this week. It has been really warm Liam, Lucy and Uncle Toby have been swimming in the wee pool the last few weeks, but the water is way too cold for Me! Hope you have a great week at School and we will see you on Skype in the next few days. Give big hugs to everyone from us. Lots of Love Aunty Trace, Uncle Toby, Liam and Lucy xoxxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.