Tuesday 8 April 2014

Captain Underpants - Personal Response

My book is called Captain Underpants and the genre is Humor and Adventure because it is so funny and it is an adventure.


The Summary:It is all about a principle that hates children and there are two boy that he hates most they are called Harold and George and they are always playing pranks on the school and they had to go and see the principle and they had to do all sorts of stuff and then one day they played a prank on the principle and thing went bad.....


Personal Response: If I could be any charter in the book I would be Harold because he is so funny.

Click here for a link to my A-Z fact file

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy
    The book looks cool what book are you up to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sam. Who in our class would you recommend this book too? Can you tell me what score you would give this book?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.