Tuesday 9 September 2014

Campfire Story

Campfire Story

I sneezed as I picked up the white squishy marshmallow and put it on my long stick and on the campfire was roaring like a roaring lion I heard something in the water but I just thought it was a rock so I carried on roasting then something creeped up behind me I was shivering like mad. I turned around and saw something for a minute then it saw my pearl white marshmallow so it took  my marshmallow then monster other marshmallow it wanted another one so I gave him another one and another one and another until they were all gone. Then he changed from cute to being my best, best friend. We did everything together then in the morning I had to go home. Whenever I put something in my blue bag he would take it back out when I had finally finished the monster was sobbing. I walked off slowly and a marshmallow fell out and he ate it then the monster had a crazy idea that no monster had ever done before. He was going to follow me so he followed him but the bus that he wanted wouldn’t let him on so he had to run but the bus went so fast that the monster couldn’t keep up but finally the bus stopped and the monster was relieved then he followed me up to my apartment and thats when I noticed that the monster was following me then I screamed at the monster and I said this “Go back home you stupid monster you don’t belong here only I do” so the monster dragged his long green slippery tail along the ground back to the forest then a week or 2 later the monster was just on  the campsite and then something magical happened the I (the human) came back and then the monster started to cry with joy it was the best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.