Monday 9 December 2013

ICTreview

Highlights of 2013:
1. I got my Blog 
2. I got my own Google Drive  
3. I went to westport camp

Fave ICT skill I have learnt is...

Achievements:
1. I got my Blog 
2. I got my own Google Drive
3.I got a Gold Badge 

Fave ICT skill I have learnt is...
When the computer started to play up we used to say "STUPID COMPUTER!"

ICT problems and how we got over them:
1.  When the computer shut down because of the battery we just had to plug it in but some people winged
  
2. When the computers were not working and they went up to Miss Panther and miss p is sick to death of them doing that 

My goals for 2014:

Reading - To get more book out from the library  
Writing -  To write more interesting story's  
Maths - To Get quicker at my division 
Other - ?????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.